Monday, January 30, 2012

I need a jump start

More than once I've gone to my garage and found the car battery dead because I left something on overnight.  Fortunately, I can jump start the battery through the magic of a portable unit by simply hooking up, and in a matter of minutes I'm good to go.

So maybe we can "hook up" today and jump start you towards reaching some meaningful goals in 2012.  Let me anticipate a few alibis forming subconsciously in your mind...

"A month has already come and gone and I haven't even taken the first step!"

"I've been here before, and it always ends up the same."

"I don't even have enough time to even think about goals."

"So who's going to hold me accountable if I get started?"

"I'm not sure I have what it takes to follow through."

Sound familiar?  Are some of these words and phrases reverberating in your head?  If so, join the hundreds of others like you who are stuck in a rut and uncertain what they can do--if anything--to move forward.

Let's address each potential pitfall with something positive.

"It is never too late to start something worthwhile."

:"Let's change your history; let's do what you've been unable to do before...with God's help."

"We make time for the things that are important; how important is change in your life?"

"You can find someone who will hold you accountable." ( a life coach can fill that void)

"You have what it takes...let someone help you assess your strengths and weaknesses and chart a course with you for reaching your goals."

All you need is a jump start.  Let's "hook up" and get moving towards fulfilling your goals.














No comments:

Post a Comment